- For the tikka masala paste place all the ingredients in the Braun Multiquick 5’s hand blender chopper accessory and pulse on a high speed until it forms a paste.
- Cut the chicken breasts into large cubes, heat the olive oil in a heavy bottomed saucepan on a high heat and fry the chicken pieces on both sides until browned.
- To save time, put the garlic and onion into your handy kitchen helper, Braun’s MQ 20 chopper accessory. Attach to the hand blender and finely chop by pulsing a few times. Add the chopped onion and garlic to the saucepan and fry over a high heat for 30 seconds. Now add the tikka masala paste and the cream to the pan and stir well with a wooden spoon.
- Cook the chicken for a further 3 minutes until completely cooked. Add the yoghurt and stir in the lemon juice. Reduce heat to low until simmering.
- Re-use the MQ 20 chopper accessory to chop the coriander. Place the coriander in the accessory, attach to the hand blender and pulse one or two times. Add the chopped coriander and serve with some basmati rice and a fresh salad.