Here at Braun Household we want to make sure you are delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we understand you may change your mind.
If you need to return an unused item you can do so within 30 days for an exchange or refund of the purchase price as required, less the delivery charge. Refunds will be processed within 7 working days of receiving the returned item. Simply return to the address below. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com and they will usually respond within 48 hours.
Please return all goods to the following address:
Kenwood – Braun - Delonghi
Site 3520 (Therma), Wellington Parkway
Leicestershire LE17 4XW
Please enclose a copy of your order inside each of the parcels.
All shipping costs of any returned goods remain the responsibility of the customer, and we recommend you obtain proof of posting and tracking details of your parcel in case of a problem.
The goods must be returned in the same condition as received and if possible with all packaging. We reserve the right to refuse or exchange an item if the goods returned are deemed to have been damaged, worn or tampered with. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part we will be happy to collect your item free of charge. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase or Paypal account used.
For our full Terms & Conditions, please click here.
UK Mainland Standard Delivery is £4.99, or FREE for orders over £50.
All our deliveries are done by ParcelForce
Regrettably we are only able to deliver to UK mainland addresses at this time.
For UK Mainland on our standard delivery service, your order will be sent to you within three working days of you placing it. If we think we’ll go over this time, we’ll send you an email to let you know - please make sure we have your up-to-date email address for this reason.
We'll need a signature to confirm delivery, so, if there’s no-one in, a note will be left with the courier's contact details to arrange another time.
At the moment we are not offering stated day or Saturday delivery, but we fully expect this service to be available very soon.
Promotional codes must be entered during the "checkout". In order to use it, you only need to enter your promotional code in the box on the right side of the checkout page and click "Apply". You will see the discount applied, if not (invalid code, run code) an error message will be displayed.
Promo codes can not be applied to existing orders, transfer or redeem for cash, credit or previous purchases.
Certain products are excluded from promotion: see the specific terms of the promo code before applying it. If you have any questions about promotions or need assistance in placing your order, please contact us.
You can pay with any of the following methods:
- Visa Debit
You’ll need to give us the same UK billing address for the card as is held by your credit or Debit Card Company.
We also use the banking verification system that requires your unique password associated with the card used at payment. This securely protects you and us from fraud.
We process your payment at the time you place your order.
When purchasing, you have the option to save payment details to your account for future use. We never save the CVV code, infact you’ll be prompted to enter that every time you want to use a saved card. When you make a purchase, it is transmitted to our servers over a secure connection. Because this information is encrypted, Kenwood Limited does not store or have direct access to your credit card details. This information can be sent to our payment partners to process a transaction, but cannot be read by Kenwood Limited. This means that if your Braun account were to be compromised, your card details would not be at risk.
You can remove your payment details at any time from your Account. Sign into your account, select Account from the drop down menu on the top right of the page, and, under Payment Methods, any cards that we have on file will be listed. Click Delete to remove any card from the database.
Braun offers an alternative secure payment method via PayPal. You can pay with PayPal without entering your debit or credit card details.
1. How can I use PayPal?
Select PayPal as the payment method and follow the onscreen instructions. You will be redirected to PayPal where you need to choose the PayPal funding source you wish to use for your order.
You will then receive two emails, one from PayPal to confirm your payment and one from Kenwood to confirm your order.
2. Can I use PayPal without opening a PayPal account?
You can now pay with PayPal without the need to open an account. This means PayPal will not hold onto your details after purchase. PayPal limit the number of account free transactions to ten.
3. PayPal errors?
Unfortunately sometimes there are problems creating or processing PayPal Orders. Here are some of the errors you might receive while creating your order:
- If you are redirected to an error page or do not receive an order confirmation email from us then it is likely that an error prevented the creation of the order at DeLonghi. If you are not sure please log into your DeLonghi customer account. If the order does not appear there within 5 minutes then it was not successfully created. If you receive an email from PayPal stating that you have paid for your order but do not receive an email from DeLonghi, please log into your account and check that the order was successfully created there. If it was not please Contact Us quoting your name, DeLonghi account email address, paypal account email address, the items that you ordered and any vouchers that you used. We will then be able to recreate the order and find your PayPal payment to link it to.
- If using Switch/Maestro with PayPal: While you are placing your order when you are redirected to PayPal they put you in a loop asking for your card details which are already registered with them and you have used with PayPal before. Even if you re-enter the details it brings up another error message. PayPal have suggested entering the details of a different card. If you need further help with this problem please contact PayPal.
- 'The buyer is restricted' - PayPal have placed restrictions on your account and we are unable to proceed with your order. Please contact PayPal to resolve this issue with them. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to DeLonghi.
- 'The buyer cannot pay, transaction rejected' - PayPal believes you are unable to pay for your order. Please contact PayPal and then let us know when the issue is resolved and we can retry to process your order. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to DeLonghi.
- 'The funding source is missing' - The funding source you chose to use to pay for your order is no longer connected to your PayPal account or your order. Please contact PayPal to resolve the issue. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to DeLonghi.
- 'Transaction refused due to risk model of the buyer' - PayPal have run a risk model against your account for security reasons and believe your account may be high risk and will not allow us to proceed with your order. Please contact PayPal to resolve this issue. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to DeLonghi.
If you haven’t completed your order yet, you can change or add to your delivery addresses whenever you like. Go to ‘My Account’ – the link is in the top right-hand corner of your screen. You’ll need to sign in with your email and password. It’s quick and easy from there – just follow the instructions.
If you have already completed your order we’re sorry but we won’t be able to change any details for you - it’s already being processed.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products and services. Enter your email address to the form at the bottom of the Homepage and follow the instructions.
If you want to stop receiving our newsletter, you can unsubscribe: open the email we sent you, scroll all the way down to the bottom and look for the “Unsubscribe” link.
Please note that you will continue to receive transactional emails and order updates. These emails are necessary for you to receive invoices, and get shipping notifications. If you have any questions or believe you're still receiving marketing emails after unsubscribing please contact us.
We take our environmental responsibilities very seriously, especially our obligations for the products we put on the market.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires all of us to reduce the amount of untreated WEEE going to landfill. Kenwood are members of the Distributor Takeback Scheme (DTS), our registration number is 300596. The DTS has helped to establish local WEEE collection at Civic Amenity sites to ensure that WEEE is dealt with properly.
All new electrical equipment manufactured and sold by Kenwood can be recycled. You can tell because our products include a ‘crossed out wheeled bin symbol’ like this:
WEEE should not be treated as household waste, instead it should be handed over to the applicable collection point for WEEE. You can find your nearest site on www.recycle-more.co.uk. By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly you will help prevent untreated WEEE going to landfill.
Kenwood are members of REPIC, REPIC is the largest UK WEEE product compliance scheme.