This recipe was prepared using a Braun PureMix Countertop Blender and the Braun PureMix Smoothie2Go Blending Set
- ½ cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 large leaf kale, stem removed
- ¼ cup low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Agave
- 6 ice cubes
- For a refreshing winter smoothie, try this orange, grapefruit and lime smoothie! Add all the ingredients to the Braun PureMix Countertop Blender. Press the On/Off button, then select “Liquify” to start. Press it again to stop once it’s reached your desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Smoothie 2 Go variation
- For a Smoothie2 Go, place ½ of all of the ingredients above in the cup. Follow instructions for using the cup attachment.
- Press the On/Off button, then select “Liquify” to start. Press it again to stop once it’s reached your desired consistency.
- When finished blending, pull the cup straight up to remove the base. Attach the lid to the cup, making sure to close the drinking spout. You are ready to enjoy your drink on the go!