This recipe was prepared using the Braun’s MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with whisk attachment.
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cup 2% milk
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Add the eggs, flour, salt and milk to a pitcher. Using your Braun MultiQuick 7 hand blender with whisk attachment beat well, at least 2 minutes. Let mixture rest for 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 285°C. Place a 12-cup standard muffin or cupcake pan on top of a tray in the oven to heat up. Once oven is preheated, add a teaspoon of oil to each muffin cup. Heat the oil in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Open the oven and slide oven shelf out with the pan. Fill each muffin cup with the hot oil with batter. Then carefully slide the shelf back into the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes without opening the oven door. Then reduce heat to 150ºC and cook for another 5 minutes. Remove from oven and serve hot.