This recipe was prepared using the Braun’s MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with its whisk and food processor attachments.
- 450 g fennel bulbs
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large oranges
- 12 oil-cured olives, pitted and cut in half
- 110 g micro-greens or baby arugula
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut fennel bulb into pieces to fit into the feed tube of the Braun MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with the food processor attachment. Place the slicing accessory into the bowl of the food processor and slice the fennel. Pour into a bowl.
- Add the olives and 1 tsp orange zest.
- In the beaker attachment, add the mustard, vinegar and about 3 tbsp orange juice from half of an orange. Gradually whisk, on a low speed, the olive oil using the Braun MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with the whisk attachment. Pour dressing over the fennel mixture.
- Cut sections from the remaining 1 ½ oranges. Add to the dressed fennel along with olives. Stir in micro greens or baby arugula, season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately.