This recipe was prepared using Braun’s MultiQuick 7 Hand Blender with its 1.5-cup chopper and masher attachments.
- 680 g yellow skinned potatoes, cut into 4 cm pieces
- 3 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tsp grainy mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 scallions, cut into 4 pieces
- 10 Kalamata olives, sliced
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Place cut potatoes into a medium pot and cover with cold water. Place on stove and bring water to a boil. Once water is boiling, cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking, place vinegar, mustard and honey in the beaker attachment. Attach the whisk to the hand blender and slowly blend in the olive oil on a low speed. Gradually increase speed to make the well-mixed dressing.
- Add the scallions to the 1.5 cup chopper attachment and roughly chop by pulsing on high speed. Set aside.
- When the potatoes are ready, drain and place 1/3 of the potatoes in a large bowl. Using Braun’s MultiQuick 7 masher attachment, roughly mash potatoes on high speed. Add in the rest of the potatoes, and using a fork, mix together to combine. Add in the dressing and scallions and combine. Using a spatula, fold in the olives. Serve with grilled chicken and sautéed broccoli.