This recipe was prepared using Braun's Multiquick 7 Hand Blender and its food processor attachment.
For 20-22 cookies
- 125 g room temperature butter
- 260 g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 80 ml milk
- 300 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the butter, sugar, vanilla extract, egg, milk, flour and baking powder in the Braun MultiQuick food processor attachment and process until a soft dough forms.
- Place dough in a bowl and stir in the dried cranberries.
- Shape 2 tablespoons of dough into round balls. Place on baking trays lined with parchment paper, allowing room to spread. Flatten the balls gently with the palm of your hand. Bake for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly on the baking sheet for 4-5 minutes, then transfer them to a cooling rack to harden as they cool.
- Serve with Banana and white chocolate milkshake.