This recipe was prepared using Braun’s MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with its blending shaft attachment.
- 3 medium, quartered, peeled and cored
- 4 medium, quartered, peeled and cored
- 2 cups water or as needed
- Cinnamon, to taste, optional
- Maple syrup, to taste, optional
- Place pears and apples in a medium pot with 2 cups water. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally during cooking. You may need to add more water if it completely evaporates during cooking. After about 35-40 minutes or when fruit is softened, remove pan from heat. (Fruit is ready when it can be easily mashed with a fork.)
- Using Braun's MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with blending shaft attachment, blend the apples and pears on the highest speed for about 1 minute or until mixture is desired consistency.
- When ready to serve, garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a drizzle of maple syrup.