This recipe was prepared using Braun’s MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with beaker, whisk and 1.5-cup chopper attachments.
- 3.5 oz. (100 g) bar of gluten-free chocolate with almonds, broken into small pieces
- ½ cup gluten-free graham crackers
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 150°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the Braun MultiQuick 7 1.5-cup chopper, add ¾ of the chocolate bar broken up. Chop into small pieces using a high speed and pulsing—it’s fine if all the pieces are not the same size. Remove from chopper and add graham crackers. Roughly chop, pulsing until you have some finely chopped grahams and some chunks.
- Add egg whites to Braun’s MultiQuick 7 beaker attachment. Using the Hand blender with its whisk attachment, beat egg whites on the highest speed until foamy. Add in cream of tartar and cornstarch and beat again on the highest speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add in sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Remove egg whites to a bowl and fold in graham crackers and chocolate. Using a soup spoon, drop 12 cookies on the prepared sheet pan. Place a small broken off piece of remaining chocolate in the center of the cookie. Place in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until crisp on the outside. Remove from oven and let rest 30 minutes.