Thanks to Arbia Pervaiz for this delicious recipe for Biotin Berry Smoothies using the Braun PureMix Blender. Check out the video here.
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Blackberries
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
- 1 Banana
- 1 Avocado
- 1 cup Spinach
- ½ cup Almond milk
- Honey to sweeten
- Crushed Almonds to Garnish
1. Rinse all of your ingredients.
2. Add your favorite berries into a blender. (You can use all of the berries I used or a combination of your favorite berries. Just make sure it adds up to 2 cups!)
3. Combine the remaining ingredients – Banana, avocado, spinach, and Almond milk into the blender.
4. Liquefy the mixture until it is completely smooth.
5. Add honey, agave, maple syrup or your sweetener of choice to taste.
6. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
7. *Optional* Crush some almonds and sprinkle them on top to garnish.