Thanks so much to our friends at Wanna Bite for creating this great recipe for 6 Ingredient No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake using the Braun MultiQuick Hand Blender. We can’t wait to try this tasty treat! Watch the full video here
- 1 pack of Oreos
- 1/4 cup butter
- 80 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Using the Braun MultiQuick Food Processor Attachment, process 25 Oreos until they are crumbs.
- Add 1/4 cup butter and press into dish.
- Place dish into freezer while preparing the rest of the cake.
- Combine 80 oz. cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar
- Add 10 crushed Oreos and mix, then place bowl aside.
- In a separate bowl, add 3/4 cup heavy cream, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla and mix using the Braun MultiQuick Whisk Attachment. This will serve as the icing.
- Take dish out of freezer and spread both mixtures on top of Oreo crumbs with the icing on top.
- Garnish with remaining Oreos and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.