- Cut the steak into thin strips. Peel the garlic. Finely chop the chilli and garlic
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sear the steak strips for 1 minute on each side, before removing.
- Briefly fry the chilli and garlic in a pan. Add soy and chilli sauce
- Attach the Spiralizer accessory to Braun’s MultiQuick 5V Fit hand blender and make courgette Tagliatelle
- Add the courgettes and steak to the pan, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe was prepared using Braun’s Multiquick 5V Fit hand blender with its Spiralizer accessory.