1. To make the salsa verde, blend the sherry vinegar, herbs, capers, garlic, mustard and olive oil using the Braun Multiquick 5 and its chopper accessory.
2. For the fishcakes, peel the potatoes, cut them into evenly sized pieces and bring to the boil in salted water. Cook for 10-15 minutes until they are slightly firm. Drain well. While hot, mash with the lemon juice and chopped parsley.
3. Season the salmon fillet and grill on each side for 2-3 minutes until just firm and cooked through. When cool, break into large flakes. Fold the cooked salmon
into the potato puree and season well.
4. Shape the mixture into 4 large, neat cakes. Coat in the flour, dip them into the beaten egg and then breadcrumbs. Chill for 30 minutes.
5. To cook, heat a shallow layer of oil in a wide frying pan. Fry the fishcakes for 4-5 minutes until brown, then flip over and fry the other side for 2-3 minutes. Serve with salsa verde.