- For the marinade, add the garlic, olive oil, paprika, cumin, sea salt and pepper to Braun’s MQ9 chopper accessory (350ml) and blend with the pulse button at high speed. Coat the chicken breast well with the marinade and place in the fridge.
- Cook the rice according to package instructions and keep warm.
- For the avocado-lime dressing, add all ingredients to the beaker and purée with Braun’s MQ9 hand blender.
- Grate the cheese into thin strips using Braun’s MQ9 all-in-one food processor with its coarse shredding insert. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Using Braun’s MQ9 all-in-one food processor with its slicing insert, dice the tomatoes, avocado, onion and jalapeño. Clean and slice the shiitake mushrooms.
- Add the garlic, lime juice, olive oil and coriander to the beaker and blend with Braun’s MQ9 hand blender. Add to the salsa and mix well.
- Combine all the ingredients for the corn and bean salad and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and fry in a non-stick pan with some oil until browned all over. Cut the meat into strips.
- Distribute the rice between 4 dishes and top with salad, dressing, salsa and chicken. Sprinkle with grated cheddar and serve immediately.
Note: If you’re not a fan of spicy food, replace the jalapeño with a finely chopped bell pepper. You can also optionally serve each portion with half an avocado.