15-minute vegetable pan
This dish is done in just 15 minutes and so delicious. Cooking can really be that easy! Our vegetable pan is simply perfect when time is in short supply.
- Cook the rice for about 8 minutes with a pinch of salt.
- Cut spring onions and carrots into thin slices, dice the pepper.
- Then fry all vegetables briefly.
- Add broth and mix with the pre-cooked rice.
- Cook briefly, stirring all the time. Then spice the 15-minute pan to taste with salt and pepper.
- Thicken with a little flour if desired.