Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 6-7 mins
1. Heat the oven to 200°C. Place the almonds, breadcrumbs and salt into the Braun Multiquick 7 hand blender large chopper accessory and pulse until combined. Set aside the mixture and wash the large chopper accessory ready for re-use.
2. Place the beaten egg, flour and almond breadcrumbs on 3 separate plates. Coat each chicken piece in flour, dusting off the excess, then dip in egg and roll in breadcrumbs.
3. Sit the crusted chicken fingers on a rack over a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes until crisp and golden.
4. Meanwhile, for the sweet potato puree, peel and cut 3 large sweet potatoes into 5cm chunks. Boil the sweet potatoes over a medium heat in a covered pan of salted water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well then return to the heat for a few seconds to dry off any excess moisture.
5. Add the butter, lemon juice and cream and blend to the sweet potatoes until smooth using the Braun Multiquick 7 and its large chopper accessory. Season with salt and pepper and serve with the almond crusted chicken fingers.