Pumpkin soup with croutons
Pumpkin is a real flavour wonder. Don’t be surprised if it soon becomes your favourite vegetable. The Braun Multiquick hand blender lets you create pumpkin sensations like a real cuisine pro.
1. Cut white bread into 1 cm cubes.
2. Melt 1 tbsp. butter in a pan. Roast the bread cubes at low heat, turning repeatedly, until golden brown.
3. Turn off the heat and leave the croutons in the warm pan.
4. Dice the pumpkin, carrots, potato and onion. Sauté in the remaining butter. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add stock or water, season with rosemary and cook the vegetables at moderate heat until soft.
6. Blend with your Braun Multiquick hand blender, season and add the cream.
7. Serve the soup garnished with cream, croutons and fresh chopped herbs.