We’re pretty sure you like healthy food and have fish at least once a week. This fish comes with a great potato crust.
The porcini stock
1. Clean the mushrooms and cut into fine strips.
2. Dice the onion and sauté in 2 tbsp. olive oil.
3. Add the mushrooms and fry briefly.
4. Season with salt and pepper, quench with white wine and stock, and cook at low heat for 5 minutes.
5. Add the cream, bring to the boil and blend the porcini sauce with the Braun Multiquick hand blender.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste. Just before serving, add the finely diced chives and neatly plucked and washed field salad leaves.
7. Leave some field salad for decoration.
1. Divide the fillet into 6 pieces of like size.
2. Peel the potatoes and grate roughly with your grater. Season the potato shavings and your fish with salt and pepper.
3. Lightly squeeze the potato mass to remove liquid and spread on the fillets.
4. Heat 3 tbsp. olive oil at low heat in a pan and fry the fish on the potato side at
low heat until crisp and golden brown.
5. Frying on the crust side is sufficient to cook the cod to a glazy consistency. If not, turn the fish over and fry briefly on the other side.
6. Serve the cod with the mushroom sauce and garnish with field salad leaves.
Depending on season, you can replace the porcini with fresh champignons, brown wood mushrooms or oyster mushrooms.