Prep: 15 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
- 1 large celery stalk, ends removed and cut into 4 pieces
- 1 large scallion, ends removed and cut in half
- ½ cup toasted pecans
- 1 lb. cooked chicken breast, pulled apart into small pieces
- 1 small apple, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup homemade or favorite mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Using Braun’s Multiquick Hand blender with 1.5-cup chopper attachment, chop the celery, pulsing on high speed, about 5 times until roughly chopped. Then pour into large bowl. Repeat with scallion and then pecans. Add the chicken, apple and cranberries to bowl.
- Clean out the bowl of the chopper and add mayo, mustard, and honey. Blend mixture on high speed in the chopper until smooth. Add dressing into the large bowl and mix until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Salad tastes even better the next day.