Marc Fosh's grilled lamb cutlets with minted pea puree and roasted potato wedges
1. Heat the oven to 200°C.
2. To make the pea purée, trim and finely slice the spring onions. Soften gently in the butter in a small pan.
3. Add the peas and 200ml water. Season and boil for 5 minutes until the peas are very tender and add the mint leaves.
4. Blend in the pan using the Braun Multiquick 7 hand blender. Add the mascarpone and blend again to make a very smooth purée.
5. Cut the potatoes into chunky wedges. Place on a large baking tray, drizzle with the olive oil and sea salt and put in the oven. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Drain the wedges on kitchen paper.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper onto the cutlets and grill on both sides until crisp on the outside and tender pink in the middle.
7. Serve with minted pea puree and roasted potato wedges.
Marc Fosh’s tip
This recipe doesn’t strictly have to include lamb cutlets, the dish could be made with roast lamb, giving you a new flavour combination to savour.
This recipe was prepared with the Braun Multiquick 7 cordless hand blender.