1 tbsp Olive oil
10g unsalted Butter
1 cm fresh Root Ginger, peeled and finely chopped
1 small Onion, peeled and finely chopped
1 medium Potato, peeled and cut into small dice
250g tin Sweetcorn, drained
125ml Formula Milk
175ml no-salt Vegetable stock
- Peel and pre-cut ginger, onion and potato.
- Place pre-cut ginger and onion in the Braun chopper bowl and operate for 10 seconds using speed <<II>> until finely chopped.
- Add butter to the pan and use it to fry ginger and onion until soft and pale brown (approximately 5 minutes).
- Place pre-cut potato in the Braun chopper bowl and operate for 10 seconds using speed <<II>> until finely chopped.
- Add the potato to the frying pan and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring often. Add the sweetcorn and stir well.
- Pour in the stock, bring to boil and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Whiz with a hand-held blender until smooth and pass through a nylon sieve.