125g Strawberries, cut
125g Apple, peeled and diced
100ml Double Cream Yogurt
Makes approx. 4 lollies
- Peel and pre-cut strawberries and apple.
- Place pre-cut strawberries and apple in the hand-held blender and whiz until smooth.
- Add yoghurt to the pureed strawberries and apple mixture and whiz again using the hand-held blender until well blended in.
- Divide the mixture between four ice lolly moulds and place a stick into each one.
- Place the ice lollies in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until solid.