200 g Carrots, peeled and diced
1/2 Cup Sweet Potato, diced
125 g Salmon fillet, skinned
15 g Unsalted Butter
3 Tbsp Milk
- Use the Braun chopper to dice carrots, speed <2> for about 10-20 seconds.
- Steam vegetables for about 20 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile, place the salmon in a small sauce pan, with water just covering the fish, and poach for 2-3 minutes. The fish should flake once cooked and soft.
- Place the steamed vegetables, milk and butter in the chopper bowl and blend at speed <2> for about 10-20 seconds.
- Puree the mixture above, together with the flaked fish and its sauce, using the chopper and operate the hand blender at speed <2> for about 10-20 seconds or as needed to create a texture acceptable for your baby.