2 Large Free Range Eggs, Beaten
200ml Full-fat Milk
125g plain Flour
450g Sweet Potatoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
1 large Onion, coarsely chopped
2 cooked Chicken Breasts, finely chopped
- Using the whisk attachment, whisk the eggs and milk together. Transfer this mixture into a separate bowl and then beat the flour in thoroughly to make a smooth batter.
- Bring a small pot of water to the boil. Add the potatoes and onion and blanch for 2-3 minutes. Then drain well.
- Place the cooked chicken breasts in the Braun chopper bowl and operate until finely chopped.
- Rub a pan with an oiled kitchen paper towel and heat.
- Drop heaped tablespoons of batter into frying pan, flatten a little with a spatula and cook for 2-4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Keep warm and uncovered in the oven at 150°C until mixture is done. Serve warm.