25g unsalted Butter
25g plain Flour
600ml Full-fat Milk
100g Pasta twists
2 medium Courgettes, thinly sliced
450g White Fish, skinned and deboned and finely chopped
150g Cheddar Cheese
Freshly Ground Black pepper to flavour
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the raw fish pieces into the <hc> chopper bowl and operate until finely chopped.
- Make an all-in-one sauce by putting the butter, flour, and milk into saucepan. Heat gently, stirring constantly until the sauce thickens. Add in a little freshly ground black pepper here.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook the pasta according to the packet’s instructions.
- Put the courgettes into a steamer and cook for a few minutes until just tender.
- Put the fish and the courgettes into a gratin or ceramic dish. Add the pasta and mix everything together.
- Pour the sauce over and scatter the grated cheese over.
- Bake in the preheated oven for around 20-25 minutes, until golden.