150g Double Cream Yoghurt
1 ripe Pear, pre-cut, peeled and cored
1 tbsp ground Almonds
A pinch of Cinnamon
- Soak almonds in a small bowl of water for a bit in order to soften them slightly.
- Meanwhile, place the pre-cut pear and cinnamon into the Braun chopper bowl and operate until the pear is pureed and smooth.
- Drain water from the almonds and place almonds into the Braun chopper bowl with the pear puree.
- Operate until well mixed.
- Add the pureed pear and almond mixture to the yoghurt in the hand-held blender beaker.
- Operate the hand-held blender for 10-15 seconds until mixture is smooth.