125ml Boling Water
1 tsp unsalted Butter
Makes approximately 10 baby portions
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Put the boiling water in the hand-held blender container, and using the whisk attachment, beat the mixture until butter is dispersed.
- Transfer this mixture to a bowl.
- Stir in the oatmeal and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Turn the dough out onto a well-floured surface and roll out to 0.5cm thick.
- Using a thick knife, cut the dough into small pieces of 2.5cm squares.
- Place the oatcake squares onto a lightly greased baking sheet and then cook for 8 to 10 minutes, on until they turn golden brown.
- Allow to cool and serve.