185 g flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
80 g castor sugar
1 large free-range egg
125 ml formula milk
3 tsp unsalted butter, melted
150 g mixed pear and apple, peeled and finely chopped
1 pinch of ground cinnamon and ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Butter the mini muffin tins.
- Peel apple and pear and pre-cut into smaller chunks.
- Weigh off 150 g of pear and apple chunks.
- Place pre-cut apple and pear in the Braun chopper bowl and operate for 10 seconds using speed <<1>> until finely chopped.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl
- Make a well in the centre.
- Then add the remaining ingredients, gently folding everything together to make a wet batter.
- Spoon the batter into the buttered tins and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Cool on wire rack.