2 Banana’s (large)
1 cup Rolled Oats
1 tbsp Ground Flaxseeds
1/2 tsp Ground Spices (cinnamon, ginger)
Variations: 1/3 cup Coconut flakes, or 2-3tbsp Cocoa nibs
- Heat oven to 175°C. Line a baking sheet or lightly grease/spray with cooking spray.
- Peel and pre-cut the banana’s and place in the Braun chopper bowl until no lumps remain.
- Stir in the oats until well-blended. Mix in any optional ingredients, if using.
- Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
- Drop a tablespoon of mixture onto prepared baking sheet about 2.5 cm apart (they don’t really spread).
- Bake in preheated oven for 13 to 15 minutes until golden brown and firm to touch at the centre.
- Transfer to cooling rack and cool completely.
This recipe is gluten-free, sugar-free and vegan