1 medium Chicken Breast
Touch of salt for seasoning
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- Steam or boil (20 minutes in water) the chicken breast until soft.
- Place the cooked chicken breast, egg and salt in the Braun chopper bowl and blend until smooth paste forms.
- Using your hands, roll the blended mixture into small balls and roll them in bread crumbs. You can also use cookie cutters to form different shapes for nuggets.
- Then, place on a lightly greased baking tray to bake.
- Bake at 200°C for about 20 minutes until they turn golden brown.
- Allow to cool and serve with a favourite dip.