300g of Flour
2 heaped tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 heaped tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
1/4 cup Honey
4 medium Eggs
180ml of Double Cream Yoghurt
60ml of Coconut Oil (softened) or Sunflower Oil
220g of finely grated Carrots
228g tin of Pineapple pieces, in natural juice, drained
- Pre-heat oven to 150°C. Lightly grease a baking tin (about 20cm by 20cm) with Spray and Cook or baking paper.
- Steam or boil (20 minutes in water) the chicken breast until soft.
- Place the cooked chicken breast, egg and salt in the Braun chopper bowl and blend until smooth paste forms.
- Sift the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and bicarbonate in a mixing bowl.
- In another large bowl, using the whisk apparatus, lightly beat the eggs, then whisk in the yogurt and melted coconut oil.
- Pour the egg and yoghurt mix into the flour and stir well with a wooden spoon. Then mix in the carrots and honey.
- Cut the pineapple pieces into small chunks and stir these in too.
- Scrape the cake mix into the tin.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 30-40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Turn out of the tin and allow to cool a little on a cooling rack.