200ml Breast milk or Formula milk
1 tbsp Fruit puree (see recipe below)
3 small Strawberries
½ small eating Apple
1 Mint leaf
- Put all the ingredients into a saucepan and heat gently for 5 minutes, stirring often, until the mixture has thickened.
- Remove from the heat source, and allow to cool down slightly.
- Place the mixture into the hand blender beaker.
- Insert the hand blender and operate at speed <<2>> until you obtain the desired puree consistency. Add more milk, or cooled boiled water if necessary to create a runnier consistency.
- Hull the strawberries.
- Peel and core the apple and place in the Braun chopper bowl and operate for 10 seconds using speed <<1>> until roughly chopped.
- Put chopped apple pieces into a saucepan with 2 tbsp water and heat gently until the apple is soft and pulpy.
- Remove from the heat source, and allow to cool down.
- Then place the apple pulp in the hand blender beaker, as well as strawberries and mint leaf.
- Insert the hand blender and operate at speed <<2>> until smooth.
- Place 1 tbsp of the fruit puree into the porridge and stir.