This recipe was prepared using the Braun MultiMix Hand Mixer with chopper* attachment and MultiWhisk Beaters attachment.
- 1 cup (8 oz) heavy cream, divided
- 1 cup (6 oz) milk chocolate chips
- 4 oz mascarpone
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 small banana
- About 54 mini marshmallows
- Graham crackers and fresh fruit such as apples and strawberries for dipping
- Heat ½ cup heavy cream in microwave-safe glass measuring cup. Pour cream over chocolate in a bowl. Using the Braun MultiMix Hand Mixer blend the cream and the chocolate starting out on low speed of 2 and gradually increasing to 6-7 until mixture is combined well. Set aside and let cool completely.
- In another bowl add the mascarpone and marshmallow fluff; mix well on high speed of 7-8 using the MultiWhisk Beaters attachment.
- Add the banana to the chopper attachment of the Braun MultiMix Hand Mixer and blend well on speeds 6-8.
- To assemble, spread the chocolate mixture evenly in the bottom of a 7-inch by 4-inch oven-proof dish. Top with the mascarpone and fluff mixture and then the pureed banana. Sprinkle the mini marshmallows on top in an even layer. Turn broiler on and place prepared dish in oven, making sure to watch closely so it does not burn. Remove from oven as soon as marshmallows are softened and just lightly browned.
- Serve dip immediately with graham crackers and fruit for dipping.
*Chopper attachment only available on MultiMix HM5130 Model. Hand chop or use alternative appliance if you do not have this model.