This recipe was prepared using the Braun MultiMix Hand Mixer with chopper* attachment and MultiWhisk Beaters attachment.
*Chopper attachment only available on MultiMix HM5130 Model. Hand chop or use alternative appliance if you do not have this model.
- 1 avocado, about 5 oz
- 1 1/3 cups (5.6 oz) all-purpose flour
- 10 tbsp (5 oz) sugar
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) almond milk or your favorite non dairy milk
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of cayenne, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment. Lightly coat with spray. Set aside.
- Add avocado to the chopper attachment of the Braun MultiMix Hand Mixer and blend well on speeds 6-8. Transfer to a bowl with remaining ingredients. Using the MultiWhisk Beaters attachment, beat until combined on medium high speed of about 6.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan; spread to make even.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool and cut into sixteen squares.