This recipe was prepared using Braun’s MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with its blending shaft and 2-cup chopper attachments.
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 potatoes, about 10 oz., peeled and diced into ½ – ¾ inch
- 2½ cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 bunch of cilantro, about 1 cup
- 1 oz. piece of parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop the onion using Braun’s MultiQuick with 2-cup chopper attachment.
- Melt butter over medium heat in soup pot. Add chopped onion and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes stirring often.
- Add the potatoes, vegetable broth and coconut milk and cook over medium high heat for 10 to 15 minutes until potatoes are soft.
- While soup is cooking, finely chop Parmesan cheese using the cleaned 2-cup chopper attachment. Set aside.
- Add the cream and cilantro to the soup and use Braun’s MultiQuick 7 hand blender with the blending shaft attachment to blend the soup until smooth.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. Gently reheat to desired temperature.