This recipe was prepared using Braun’s MultiQuick 5 Hand blender with its 2-cup chopper attachment.
- About 2-inch piece of fresh horseradish root, peeled, should be 3 tablespoons shredded
- ½ cup prepared chili sauce
- ¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, or to taste
- ½ tsp Tabasco, or to taste
- ½- ¾ lbs cooked, peeled and chilled shrimp
- Using Braun’s MultiQuick 5 Hand blender with the 2-cup chopper attachment, finely chop horseradish root by pulsing on high speed.
- In a small bowl, mix together, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce. Stir in 3 tablespoons finely chopped horseradish. Refrigerate until ready to serve with your cooked shrimp.