This recipe was prepared using Braun’s MultiQuick7 Hand blender with its food processor attachment.
- 1 quart canola or vegetable oil
- 1 lb. small russet potatoes
- Salt, to taste
- Pour oil into medium-sized pot. Heat to about 300° F.
- While oil is heating, prepare the potatoes using the Braun MultiQuick 7 Food processor with the slicing blade attachment. Cut potatoes to fit through the feed tube. Slice all of the potatoes.
- Rinse potatoes under cold water and lay out on paper towels to dry. Fry potatoes to desired doneness in oil in small batches. Season with salt and serve.