Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 2 minutes (toast bread)
Difficulty level: Easy
- 2 tsp chives + additional for garnish
- ¼ lb. soft goat's cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 small baguette cut into 8 pieces, toasted
- 2 fresh figs, quartered
- To save time, quickly chop the chives using your MultiQuick 1.5 cup chopper attachment. Place the chives in the chopper, attach it to the hand blender and chop roughly by pulsing two or three times.
- For the topping place the chopped chives, softened goat’s cheese, cream cheese, and olive oil in the MultiQuick Hand blender beaker accessory.
- Blend this mixture with the MultiQuick Hand blender blending shaft, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Spread the bread slices with the goat cheese mixture and top each slice with a quartered fig. Garnish with a piece of chive.