This recipe was prepared using Braun’s MultiQuick Hand blender with its masher and 1.5-cup chopper attachments.
- 6 eggs
- 4 cornichon
- ¼ cup homemade or your favorite store-bought mayonnaise
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika, to garnish
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with enough water so there's 1 ½ inches of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, turn heat off and let eggs sit for 15 minutes, then rinse under cold water continuously for about 1 minute.
- Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water. Dry with paper towels. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a large bowl, and placing the whites on a plate.
- Put the cornichon in the 1.5-cup chopper attachment. Finely chop and add to the bowl of yolks. Add the mayonnaise and mustard. Using Braun’s MultiQuick Hand blender with the masher attachment, mash together on high speed until creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon evenly, yolk mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and serve with hot sauce on the side.