This recipe was prepared using Braun’s MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with its 1.5 cup chopper accessory and food processor attachments.
- 1 ¼ lbs, about 6 large carrots, peeled
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Then peel and dry the carrots. Insert the French fry disc to Braun’s MultiQuick 7 food processor attachment and attach the hand blender. Press carrots through the filling tube into strips. Place the carrot strips in a bowl and coat evenly with the olive oil.
- For perfect results put the cumin seeds into Braun’s MultiQuick 7 hand blender 1.5-cup chopper attachment. Attach to the hand blender and finely chop by pulsing a few times. Now add one tsp of the ground cumin to the bowl. Season additionally with sea salt & black pepper. Place the carrot strips on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes. Bake until they are lightly browned, crisp outside, and tender inside.
- Remove from the oven and season with the remaining ground cumin and a sprinkling of sea salt.