This gluten free and vegetarian recipe was prepared using the Braun MultiQuick 9 Hand blender.
- 3 scallion, cut into 4 pieces + 1 additional chopped for garnish
- 2 large jalapeno, seeded and cut into 4 pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 8-oz packages Neuchatel, room temperature
- ½ cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded low fat or regular cheddar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp Tobasco, or to taste
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- Preheat oven to 350° F—if you want a hot dip—dip also tastes good at room temperature.
- Attach blending shaft to Braun MQ 9 hand blender. Add scallion, jalapeno and garlic to beaker attachment and blend well. Pour into a large bowl.
- Add Neuchatel, yogurt cheese, salt pepper and tobasco and blend well using the MQ9 hand blender with blending shaft.
- Spoon mixture into a 1 ½ quart oven-proof baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes or until dip is hot. When ready, remove from oven, top with chopped tomatoes and scallion. Serve warm with cut-up vegetables or baked corn chips. (If preferred, dip doesn’t need to be warmed up. Serve at room temperature with cut-up vegetables or baked corn chip.)