This recipes was prepared using the Braun MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with its food processer and 1.5-cup chopper attachments.
- 2 lbs root vegetables such as parsnips, turnips, rutabaga, carrots, beets etc., peeled and ends trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro or parsley
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Peel and cut root vegetables to fit into the feed tube of Braun's MultiQuick 7 Food processor attachment. Place the French fry accessory in the bowl of the attachment and process all of the root vegetables. Pour into a large bowl.
- Place peeled garlic cloves in the 1.5-cup chopper attachment of Braun's MultiQuick 7 Hand blender and finely chop garlic on the highest speed. Stir garlic into root vegetables with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil to a sheet pan with sides. Pour vegetables onto pan in a single layer and place in oven and cook for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. While vegetable are cooking, chop cilantro or parsley in the 1.5-cup chopper attachment of Braun's MultiQuick 7 Hand blender. Set aside until vegetables are cooked.
- When cooked, remove vegetables from oven, toss with fresh cilantro or parsley and serve immediately.
Chef‘s tip: prep the vegetables ahead of time and bake just before you want to serve them.