This recipe was made using the Braun MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with its 1.5-cup chopper and whisk attachments.
- 45 g piece Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup toasted pecans
- ¼ cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup flour
- 450 g thin chicken cutlets
- Olive or vegetable oil
- Place the cheese and toasted pecans into the Braun MultiQuick 7 1.5-cup chopper, and using the suitable hand blender pulse about 12 times until it forms a course mixture. Add to a shallow bowl and stir in bread crumbs.
- In a separate bowl, add the egg and whisk on high speed using the Braun MultiQuick 7 whisk attachment.
- In a third bowl place the flour.
- Take one chicken cutlet and dip into the flour. Next, take the floured chicken and place into the egg. Finally, dip into pecan mixture and coat the chicken. Place onto a plate and repeat with all of the chicken cutlets.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet with olive oil until hot. Add and fry the chicken for 2-4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Serve with a side salad.
Note: For a healthier option, line a pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Place breaded chicken cutlets on the pan and spray the top of each cutlet with cooking spray. Bake in a 190°F oven for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.