This recipe was prepared using Braun’s MultiQuick 9 Hand Blender with its chopper attachment.
- 1 cup low-fat plain kefir
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 6 large ice cubes, about 1 1/2 cups
- 1/4 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp walnuts
- Using the Braun MQ9 Hand blender with the beaker attachment, add kefir, banana, ice cubes, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth using the blending shaft.
- Using the Braun MQ9 1.5 cup chopper, add the walnuts and roughly chop. Top each glass with honey and walnut pieces. Serve immediately.