This recipe was prepared using Braun’s MultiQuick Hand blender with its masher, 2-cup chopper and food processor attachments.
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened + additional for greasing pan
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup toasted blanched hazelnuts
- ½ cup dark or semisweet chocolate chips,
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 9 ½ x 11 ½ inch loaf pan with aluminium foil and then grease foil.
- Take out the Braun MultiQuick Hand blender with masher attachment. Mash the bananas until smooth. Change the attachment with simply one click and use Braun’s MultiQuick 2-cup chopper attachment. Add the hazelnuts and roughly chop. Set aside and repeat with the chocolate chips.
- Take out the Braun MultiQuick food processor attachment and insert the chopping blade. Place butter, sugar and vanilla in the food processor. Mix until light and creamy. Gradually add the eggs through the filling tube and combine well.
- Add the mashed banana, chopped hazelnuts and chocolate, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and blend until the dough becomes smooth, but do not over mix.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf pan lined with aluminium foil. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing and place on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely before slicing.