These Halloween Rice Crispie Treats with White Chocolate Ganache Icing are a gluten and nut-free snack prepared with the Braun MultiQuick 9 Hand blender with blending wand attachment, whisk attachment and beaker.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 10 oz package Marshmallows
- 6 cups rice crispies
- 6 oz white chocolate, broken up into pieces
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Assorted colors
- Assorted candies for decorating
- In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and using the MQ 9 Hand blender with whisk attachment, stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and stir with a spoon until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool completely.
- While treats are cooling, make ganache. Add white chocolate to Braun MQ 9 beaker attachment. Finely chop with the ACTIVEBLADE blending wand attachment.
- Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan until it just starts to bubble. Remove from heat and add to white chocolate. Let sit for 1 minute. Then cream together using the ACTIVEBlade blending wand attachment.
- Once mixed well, spoon out portions of ganache into bowls. Add desired colors to frost your treat—i.e. if you’re making pumpkins treats then make orange, if you’re making ghosts, keep it white, spiders, black etc.
- When treats are cool, cut out shapes using cookie cutters. Frost using a small spatula with ganache. If the ganache is too soft, let it sit longer or place in refrigerator. Decorate frosted shapes with candy. Serve immediately or let sit at room temperature until ready to serve.