- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup vodka
- 1 ½ tsp. lemon zest, finely grated
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 12 thin vanilla sandwich cookies
- 1 Tbsp. honey or blue agave nectar
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 12 yellow or decorative muffin cups & standard muffin tin
- With the chopping blade inserted, add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vodka, lemon zest & juice to Braun MultiQuick 7 Food Processor attachment. Blend until smooth & creamy. Add white chocolate chips and blend until chopped and incorporated. Remove the mixture to a large ziplock bag and chill in freezer while preparing the next steps.
- Open each sandwich cookie and scrape cream filling into the Food Processor attachment. Add honey & nuts to processer and blend until incorporated and resembles a granola like texture. Roll mixture into 12 small balls about 1 teaspoon each and freeze.
- Meanwhile, line muffin tin with cups and place one cookie, decorative side up, at the bottom of each cup. Taking the bag of chilled cream cheese, snip a small corner off the bag about ½-inch and carefully pipe in the mixture dividing evenly among the cups. Once the cups are all filled, gently bang the pan on the counter to evenly spread the cream cheese mixture. Insert one ball of honey-nut mix into the center of each cup & gently submerge in the cream cheese. Take the remainder of cookies, decorative side down & gently press on top of each filled cup.
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Feel free to use real Limoncello by swapping out the vodka & lemon juice for 1/3 cup Limoncello.