This recipe was prepared using Braun’s MultiQuick Hand blender with its blending shaft.
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 tbsp butter, or more if needed
Fillings and toppings can include:
- Your favorite fruit jelly on the inside with confectioner’s sugar on top
- Peanut butter
- Crushed slightly sweetened strawberries
- A squeeze of lemon with a sprinkle of confectioner’s sugar on top
- Slice of ham and Swiss cheese
- Prosciutto and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese
- A thin slice of cheddar
- 1. Add the eggs, salt, flour and milk to a bowl. Using the Braun MultiQuick Hand blender with the blending shaft attachment, blend all of the ingredients starting on slow speed and gradually increasing the speed.
- Heat an 8-inch nonstick pan on medium heat with 1 tsp butter. Pour ¼ cup of batter in the pan and tilt pan with a circular motion to coat the surface of the pan.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook on the other side about 2 more minute. Continue to cook the rest of the crepes adding more butter as needed. Serve hot with your favorite filling folded into the crepe.