This recipe was prepared using Braun’s MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with its masher attachment.
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp cream, ½ & ½, or milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2-3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add potatoes to a medium pot and cover with cold water. Bring water to boil and cook potatoes for about 20 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Use Braun’s MultiQuick 7 Hand blender with masher attachment. Add the butter, lemon juice and cream to the sweet potatoes and purée to a creamy, smooth consistency. Finally, season with salt and pepper to taste and serve with your favorite chicken, fish or meat recipe.