Serves 4-6 as an appetizer (can easily be doubled)
Prep: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
- ¼ small red onion
- ½ jalapeno, vein and seeds removed, or to taste
- ¼ cup tightly packed fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice, or to taste
- 2 ripe Haas avocados, halved, pitted, and flesh scooped out
- Salt, to taste
- Using the Braun MultiQuick 2-cup chopper, add the onion and pulse until roughly chopped. Remove and place in large bowl. Repeat with jalapeno and then with the cilantro.
- Add lime juice, avocado, a pinch of salt and splash of hot sauce, if desired, to the rest of the ingredients in the large bowl.
- Detach the motor body and attach the Braun MultiQuick masher accessory. Mash until desired consistency is reached. Enjoy with corn chips and/or carrot sticks